[RASMB] dn/dc

Mattia Rocco mattia.rocco at hsanmartino.it
Fri Mar 18 03:08:02 PDT 2016

It could also be that you don't have any major "error", and the value you're getting reflects the actual solution status of your protein.... Bear also in mind that SEC columns are not that great in separating, say, monomers from dimers if your sample is quite small, although the peak shape maybe should provide an hint if this is going on... How much are you away from the MS expected value?

Mattia