[RASMB] UltraScan Seminar Tomorrow

Borries Demeler demeler at biochem.uthscsa.edu
Wed Nov 4 07:48:47 PST 2015

Dear Colleagues,

We will continue our online UltraScan seminar series tomorrow (Thursday)
(November 5th, 10 am Central Time) with our next presentation.
During this seminar I will present what will be possible with AUC in
the future: Multi-wavelength analysis (MW-AUC) and what it can do for
you. I will show how MW-AUC adds a second spectral dimension to the
hydrodynamic information traditionally observed in AUC experiments,
and how this can be exploited to study interactions between molecules
with distinct chromophores.

Details for how to register etc. can be found under this link:

	http://www.ultrascan.uthscsa.edu/seminar.php

The meeting will be broadcast via Google Hangouts, which limits the
number of participants to 10, so first-come, first-serve applies.
Hope to see you tomorrow...

Regards, -Borries