[RASMB] Volatile buffers in AUC question

David Hayes drdavidbhayes at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 14 13:10:36 PDT 2015

Thanks to Virgil and John for quick responses in good context.  i usually take Beckman recommendations with a grain of salt:  for instance, epon centerpieces are rated at 42,000 RPM, but I run them at 50,000 and 60,000 and they seem fine as long as there is not a cell leak.  So if IPA does not have a warning from the over cautious Beckman, I feel very safe running 10% IPA buffer.
David Hayes