[RASMB] centerpiece info

Virgil Schirf schirfv at biochem.uthscsa.edu
Wed Jul 15 11:50:27 PDT 2015

Good afternoon,

I found some centerpieces that look like epon-charcoal wrapped with what I presume to be an aluminum edge. The part number is 331430 but I can't
find it listed on the Beckman website. Does anyone have any information on these centerpieces - max speed, dimensions same as current epon-charcoal
or not, etc? They appear to be in excellent condition.

Thank you,

Virgil

Virgil Schirf
UTHSCSA Center for Macromolecular Interactions
Room 421D, Mailcode 7760
7703 Floyd Curl Dr
San Antonio TX 78229-3900
Cell:  (210) 382-3712
Email: schirfv at biochem.uthscsa.edu
Web:  http://cmmi.uthscsa.edu

Confidentiality Notice: This transmission may contain confidential information that is legally privileged. The information is intended only for the
use of the recipient(s) named above. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately. You are hereby notified
that any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents other than the written intent of this
transmission is strictly prohibited.