[RASMB] Scientist position open in AMGEN, Thousand Oaks, CA

Razinkov, Vladimir razinkov at amgen.com
Tue Jun 9 10:58:44 PDT 2015

Hello everybody

Here is the job description (see attached) for the position open in our Department of Formulation Technologies in Amgen. We need somebody, probably biophysicist with protein characterization knowledge, who is also good in instrumentation, automation and instrument-software interface. Please, let me know if you will come across somebody suitable for this position.

Thank you.

Vladimir