[RASMB] For Sale - Beckman ProteomeLab XL-A (Analytical Ultracentrifuge) with workstation

Go To SAM @ 908-604-1417 gotosam at gotosam.com
Wed May 20 16:32:03 PDT 2015

Good day Walter,
Would it be possible to place on the RASMB site the availability for sale of
one Beckman ProteomeLab XL-A (Analytical Ultracentrifuge) with workstation.
I am a re-sale broker located in New Jersey. I worked for Arnold Beckman and
previously sold a few during my tenure. I look forward to your reply.

          Make Your Day Great!!!
          Chris McManemin
          Scientific Asset Management, LLC
          908-604-1417
          http://www.gotosam.com
          mailto:gotosam at gotosam.com
          http://www.linkedin.com/in/gotosam

Recycling, Buying, Selling, Donating, Leasing of Used Laboratory
Instruments.
> Complete build outs of laboratories: Benches, Bench Tops, Cabinets, Hoods.
> Manufacturer of the BenchRest.
> Distributor of Homogenizing Zirconium and Stainless Steel Beads
> Canada & USA Exclusive Distributor for the Hanil J-1250 Continuous Flow
Centrifuge
Call us first! We ship Worldwide Daily.