[RASMB] XLI absorbance problem

Andrew Leech andrew.leech at york.ac.uk
Fri Feb 20 05:42:43 PST 2015

Hi Igor,

It doesn't look like you are scanning the cell at all, but an empty
hole. I think this can happen if you have the delay times really
badly out. Are the interference optics working ok on the same cell?
Have you tried scanning the counterbalance in the highest number hole?
Has the magnetic dot on the striped ring under the rotor been damaged?
(Have you tried the same cell/rotor combination on the working XLI?)
Some things to try anyway!

All the best,

Andrew