[RASMB] My University email address

Arthur Rowe arthur.rowe at connectfree.co.uk
Mon Jan 19 08:25:07 PST 2015

Walter - might this be posted please?

I have had a problem with my University email account, which local IT support has so far failed to put right. Basically I have been unable since 17th December 2014 to access external mail to this account. Whilst I will no doubt "in due course" get an account re-built for me, I am recently told that it is unlikely that they will be able to access on the server any of the stuff which has come since Dec 17th!

I am trying to get this message through to everyone who has recently mailed me on my nottingham.ac.uk address. Using this Bulletin Board seems a way of accessing a fair number of people who just might have mailed me. If you have indeed sent me mail on or since December 17th, could you please be so kind as to re-send to the present address?

With thanks

Arthur

Professor Arthur J Rowe
NCMH/Food Sciences