[RASMB] HAPPY SOLSTICE!!

michaelmorris at med.usyd.edu.au michaelmorris at med.usyd.edu.au
Mon Dec 22 19:02:05 PST 2014

I certainly remember the easy grace with which Walter voluntarily took
on the task - thankyou. Happy Birthday RASMBers!

And we're all 21 years older - which is a little frightening - except
those good people we have sadly lost along the way, and who we shan't
forget!

Happy Holidays, Michael

Quoting Walter Stafford <wstafford3 at walterstafford.com>:

> Dear RASMBers,
>
> 	HAPPY SOLSTICE!!
>         (both winter and summer!)
>
> This coming February (2015) marks the the 21st anniversary of the
> RASMB email/ftp site which was conceived in 1994 at he first meeting
> which was hosted by Geoff Howlett in Melbourne Australia. As of
> today the RASMB email discussion group has 485 subscribed members.
>
> Happy New Year to all!!
>
> ======================
> Walter Stafford
> wstafford3 at walterstafford.com
>
> Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can
> change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.
> Margaret Mead

Michael Morris
Sesqui Senior Lecturer in Embryonic Stem Cells
Bosch Institute and Discipline of Physiology
School of Medical Sciences
University of Sydney
AUSTRALIA

Ph    : +61 2 9036 3276