[RASMB] Next Online UltraScan-III seminar

Borries Demeler demeler at biochem.uthscsa.edu
Tue Dec 2 08:59:32 PST 2014

Dear Colleagues,

We will continue our online UltraScan-III seminar series this Thursday
(December 4th, 10 am Central time) with our next presentation, where we
will discuss the parametrically constrained spectrum analysis (PCSA), an
advanced method for fitting sedimentation velocity experiments that can
be used to model anisotropy/molecular weight relationships in mixtures
of macromolecules and nanoparticles.

details can be found under this link:

	http://www.ultrascan.uthscsa.edu/seminar.php

In this seminar I will demonstrate how to analyze sedimentation velocity
data with the PCSA and compare the results to those obtained by 2DSA,
GA, C(s) and Monte Carlo analysis.

The meeting will be broadcast via Google Hangouts, which limits the
number of participants to 10. Due to the limited number we provide a
first-come, first-serve signup sheet and you are required to register for
participation at the link given above.  I will then send an invitation
to the first 10 registrants prior to the meeting with instructions how
to join.

Regards, -Borries