[RASMB] Postdoc Opportunity

Schiel, John E john.schiel at nist.gov
Mon Oct 6 14:42:21 PDT 2014

RASMB group,

I'm currently looking for a postdoc candidate with experience in biophysical characterization.  The position will be located at IBBR/NIST (Gaithersburg, MD) working on a variety of biopharmaceutical-related projects.  We have CD, FTIR, AUC, and light scattering available, which would likely be the primary focus to support planned projects.  There would be ample opportunity to run and/or learn additional techniques (LC and MS).

Please see the following link or contact me for further information.

https://ejobs.umd.edu/postings/30084

John

John E. Schiel, Ph.D.
Research Chemist