[RASMB] XLI analysis of protein suspensions

Walter Stafford wstafford3 at walterstafford.com
Tue May 20 04:51:29 PDT 2014

Dear Prasad,
	You can combine the data from multiple speeds using the Program SEDANAL as described in the paper:

Biophys Chem. 2004 Mar 1;108(1-3):273-9.
"Sedimentation velocity, multi-speed method for analyzing polydisperse solutions."
Stafford WF, Braswell EH.

SEDANAL can be downloaded from http://sedanal.org/

I would be happy to help you get started.

Walter
Walter Stafford
wstafford3 at walterstafford.com