[RASMB] new versions = new bugs

Chad Brautigam Chad.Brautigam at UTSouthwestern.edu
Fri Apr 4 11:29:49 PDT 2014

Hi, All,

I just discovered a bug in the NITPIC version that I announced yesterday.  For those of you who use TA calorimeters, yesterday's release has a simple, but serious bug preventing the integration in most cases.  I have corrected it, and the corrected version is now available for download at the MBR software site:  http://biophysics.swmed.edu/MBR/software.html

If you use only GE/Microcal calorimeters, the bug should not affect you.

Sorry for the inconvenience, and apologies to those of you who get this message multiple times.

Chad

Chad A. Brautigam, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Director, Macromolecular Biophysics Resource
Department of Biophysics
The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
5323 Harry Hines Blvd.
Dallas, TX, 75390-8816
Rm. ND10.214B
Phone:  214-645-6384