[RASMB] Windows XP - unsupported from April 2014

Andrew Leech andrew.leech at york.ac.uk
Fri Apr 4 08:26:21 PDT 2014

Hello all,

We have a lot of kit that can't be "upgraded" for one reason or
another. Our IT Department has set up a separate sub-net with no
direct internet access for PCs in this situation. It makes data
transfer a little clunkier, and doesn't solve the security issues
completely, but so far (early days) it is a satisfactory
compromise.

All the best,

Andrew