[RASMB] new version of NITPIC: 1.0.4a

Chad Brautigam Chad.Brautigam at UTSouthwestern.edu
Thu Apr 3 11:03:08 PDT 2014

Dear All,

I'm pleased to announce the release of a new version of the ITC-integration software NITPIC:  1.0.4a.  It is immediately available for download from the MBR Software Page:  http://biophysics.swmed.edu/MBR/software.html

This version is the fruit of my self-initiated Project Jackrabbit, a code-remodeling project that has improved the speed performance of NITPIC by 2-3X.

Another major change is that SEDPHAT configuration files written by NITPIC are all now path-independent.

There are a few other tweaks; they can be found in a pdf file that accompanies the download.

Enjoy, and please let me know if you find any bugs in this software.  My apologies if you receive this email more than once.

Best,
Chad

Chad A. Brautigam, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Director, Macromolecular Biophysics Resource
Department of Biophysics
The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
5323 Harry Hines Blvd.
Dallas, TX, 75390-8816
Rm. ND10.214B
Phone:  214-645-6384