[RASMB] suggestion for improving analysis in case of high rmsd values and higher residuals near meniscus

Prasad Satyamurthy psatyamurthy at wockhardt.com
Mon Mar 10 04:53:17 PDT 2014

Dear All,
             After I acquired Interference Data for my sample in my XLI Analytical Ultracentrifuge and fit using the continuous Cs model in sedfit I am not able to get good quality fit as indicated by a high rmsd values also the residuals close to the meniscus is high. Can anyone suggest me how can improve how to improve my analysis?

Thanks in Advance

Prasad Satyamurthy
Wockhardt Research Centre
Maharashtra India
Phone: +91 9987050315
Email: psatyamurthy at wockhardt.com

Please Visit our Corporate Web Sites www.wockhardt.com & www.wockhardthospitals.com
Information transmitted by this E-MAIL is proprietary to Wockhardt Ltd. and/ or its Group Companies
and/or,its Customers and is intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is addressed,
and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
If you are not the intended recipient or it appears that this mail has been forwarded to you without proper
authority, you are notified that any use or dissemination of this information in any manner is strictly
prohibited. In such cases, please delete this mail from your records.