[RASMB] Permanent Biophysics position available at the Research Complex at Harwell (UK)

dave.scott at rc-harwell.ac.uk dave.scott at rc-harwell.ac.uk
Thu Jan 23 00:40:20 PST 2014

Hello All

I would like to draw your attention to this position:
http://www.topcareer.jobs/Vacancy/irc126313_4020.aspx
which is for a biophysics instrumentation technician located in the Research Complex at Harwell (www.rc-harwell.ac.uk<http://www.rc-harwell.ac.uk/>).
This is a post that is available to anyone with relevant BSc, MSc or PhD experience, and is an open-ended i.e. permanent position.

The person would be expected to run instrumentation such as an analytical ultracentrifuge, ITC, Biacore and SEC-MALLS.

The RCaH is located adjacent to the Diamond Light Source- the UK's third generation synchrotron source- and within the Rutherford Appleton Laboratory (Oxfordshire, UK)- where the ISIS neutron source is also located; MX, SAXS, SANS and solid state NMR techniques are also available on site.

The position is open now for applications. Please feel free to circulate to potential candidates. I am happy to answer informal enquiries about the post and it's duties, but formal applications must be made through the link above.

Best wishes

Dave Scott

Dr. David J. Scott
ISIS Senior Molecular Biology and Neutron Fellow and
Group Leader in Biophysical Methods
Research Complex at Harwell,
Rutherford Appleton Laboratory,
Oxfordshire OX11 0FA
United Kingdom
+44 1235 567846
and
Associate Professor and Reader
in Physical Biochemistry
National Centre for Macromolecular Hydrodynamics
School of Biosciences
University of Nottingham
Sutton Bonington Campus
Leicestershire LE12 5RD
United Kingdom
+44 115 9516221

This email and any attachments may contain confidential, copyright and or privileged material, and are for the use of the intended addressee only. If you are not the intended addressee or an authorized recipient of the addressee, please notify us of receipt by returning the e-mail and do not use, copy, retain, distribute or disclose the information in or attached to this email.

Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Research Complex at Harwell.

There is no guarantee that this email or any attachments are free from viruses and we cannot accept liability for any damage which you may sustain as a result of software viruses which may be transmitted in or with the message.

We use an electronic filing system. Please send electronic versions of documents, unless paper is specifically requested.

This email may have a protective marking, for an explanation, please see:
http://www.mrc.ac.uk/About/informationandstandards/documentmarking/index.htm.