[RASMB] s20w calculation

John Sumida jpsumida at u.washington.edu
Sat Aug 10 09:16:19 PDT 2013

Thank you for the clarification Walter.   I had misunderstood this and had thought that if vbar and DCDT had been run the fitted values returned were the s20w values.  This still does not explain the behavior of the BETA version and Web version of SEDNTERP, but is important for me to realize nonetheless.

John Sumida

Analytical Biopharmacy Core

University of Washington.