[RASMB] s20w calculation

John Philo jphilo at mailway.com
Fri Aug 9 12:03:35 PDT 2013

John, unfortunately I think David is correct that SEDNTERP 2 has some bugs.
I didn't reproduce your results, but in my case after entering the correct
vbar, density and viscosity it is always returning identical values for s*
and s(20,w). That is, it seems to be paying no attention to the new values I
entered on the solvent and sample page and still using the default water
values. I suspect this is an order of entry problem.

Using SEDNTERP 1.09 and entering your values I get that s* = 16.39
corresponds to s(20,w) = 17.397. FYI if you are running Windows 7 you can
run SEDNTERP 1.09 under the Windows XP virtual machine.

John

  _____