[RASMB] looking to buy a 2nd hand AUC

Hasan, Imad A IALHASAN at beckman.com
Mon Jul 8 03:14:54 PDT 2013

Dear Mr. Osman,
I received your request as appear below and happy to serve you on this.
Please feel free to contact me for any further clarifications,
Regards,

Imad AL Hasan
Life Science Manager
Middle East & Pakistan

Beckman Coulter International SA Dubai Branch
Showroom No 4Umm Suqeim Building
Al Quoz
Po Box 37251
Dubai