[RASMB] Sedphat System Resources

Ryan P Stafford rstaff at uab.edu
Thu Jul 4 06:44:24 PDT 2013

To All,

I have recently attempted to globally fit my sedimentation velocity data with both SedAnal as well as Sedphat. My computer doesn't seem to have any issues with SedAnal. However, it does seem to have a really hard time globally fitting my data with Sedphat. Does anyone know what the recommended system resources are for Sedphat? I like SedAnal more than Sedphat, but I'd like to have results from Sedphat for the purpose of comparison to those obtained from SedAnal. Thanks, in advance, for your help!

Sincerely,

Ryan Stafford