[RASMB] AUC2013: 21st International Conference on Analytical Ultracentrifugation, Hydrodynamics, Thermodynamics and Related Methods

Susumu UCHIYAMA suchi at bio.eng.osaka-u.ac.jp
Tue May 14 16:54:13 PDT 2013

Dear colleagues and friends,

As has been previously announced, “AUC2013: the 21st International
Conference on Analytical Ultracentrifugation, Hydrodynamics,
Thermodynamics and Complementary Methods" will be held between September
23rd and 28th, 2013 in Atami, Japan.

We will open for abstract submission and early registration from May
15th. Please check the updated information on the web site,
http://auc2013.com/

We look forward to seeing many of you in September.

Susumu Uchiyama on behalf of the local organizing committee:
Fumio Arisaka, Susumu Uchiyama, Satoru Unzai and Elena Krayukhina.