[RASMB] turbo-molecular pumps in Beckman XLA XLI

Karen Fleming Karen.Fleming at jhu.edu
Fri Apr 12 09:02:26 PDT 2013

Triple Cheers. We have one, and it works great!
Karen G. Fleming, Ph.D.
Associate Professor and Director of Undergraduate Studies

Check out the upcoming Membrane Protein Folding Meeting
http://www.biophysics.org/2013Korea

416 Jenkins Hall
Thomas C. Jenkins Department of Biophysics
Johns Hopkins University
3400 North Charles Street
Baltimore, MD 21218

http://www.jhu.edu/fleming