[RASMB] Time-stamp checks for SV data

Ute Curth curth.ute at mh-hannover.de
Tue Jan 29 02:55:23 PST 2013

Dear all,

since we also had the suspicion that the discrepancies in s-values
obtained with our XL-I and XL-A machines might be due to different
software versions, we asked our Beckman service engineer to replace the
ProteomeLab v6.0 software by v5.7 (and the corresponding firmware). I
ran the same sample in the same cell with both software versions and
used Peter's time-stamp correction implemented in Sedfit to correct the
data obtained with v6.0. I find the results quite convincing (see
attached file).
Running our XL-I permanently with version 5.7 is no option for us, since
we had numerous problems with runs stopping after a few scans.

Best wishes

Ute

--
PD Dr. rer. nat. Ute Curth