[RASMB] XL-A available for sale

Leech, AP andrew.leech at york.ac.uk
Wed Jan 16 03:12:53 PST 2013

Hi Chris,

I guess Walt will be along with a ruling shortly.

Personally I don't mind seeing relevant equipment for sale on RASMB, but
remember that the list goes world-wide, so location (potential shipping
costs) is important, and I guess an interested party would want at a
minimum to know the age (manufacture date) of the system, what software
and PC would be included, and any current faults/problems. Then I would
expect any serious buyer to get in touch with you direct with much more
detailed enquiries. (And no, I'm not looking myself!)

Hope this is helpful,

Andrew