[RASMB] New UltraScan release

Borries Demeler demeler at biochem.uthscsa.edu
Fri Jun 15 11:02:54 PDT 2012

Dear UltraScan user,

We would like to inform you that we made a new release of UltraScan-III, which
fixes a bug that handles the way centerpiece details are saved to the database.
It is necessary for all users to upgrade to the latest version (currently ver. 1349).
This release also include several improvements and additions in the associated
US-LIMS-III code that greatly improves reporting of experimental results,
management of projects, and facilitates data sharing among collaborators.

Please let us know if you come across any bugs or problems, or report them
directly on the UltraScan-III wiki page: http://wiki.bcf.uthscsa.edu/ultrascan3/

The latest version of UltraScan-III can be found at:

		http://www.ultrascan3.uthscsa.edu/download.php

Best regards, -Borries
---
Borries Demeler, Ph.D.
The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
Dept. of Biochemistry, MC 7760
7703 Floyd Curl Drive, San Antonio, Texas 78229-3901
Voice: 210-767-3332, Fax: 210-567-1136, Email: demeler at biochem.uthscsa.edu