[RASMB] PC problem

Go To SAM @ 908-604-1417 gotosam at gotosam.com
Wed Jan 25 08:04:51 PST 2012

You tried a short remedy. You need to call Beckman to load the drivers. The
factory loads special drivers not on the CD's that attach to the firmware of
the CPU board and your new motherboard doesn't have them.

          Make Your Day Great!!!
          Chris McManemin
          Scientific Asset Management, LLC
          908-604-1417
           <http://www.gotosam.com/> http://www.gotosam.com
           <mailto:gotosam at gotosam.com> mailto:gotosam at gotosam.com

Recycling, Buying, Selling, Donating, Leasing Used Laboratory Instruments?
Call us first!