[RASMB] Help With Understanding AUC SE Result

Walter Stafford stafford at bbri.org
Mon Dec 19 03:47:19 PST 2011

Hi Marcel,

	It looks like your speeds are too low (no appreciable curvature, which you need for resolution) and also the loading concentrations are low. But increasing the speed will help a lot. You should aim for sigmas in the range of 2-5 cm^-2.

Walter

Walter F. Stafford, Ph.D.
Senior Scientist and
Director Analytical Ultracentrfugation Research Laboratory
Boston Biomedical Research Institute
64 Grove Street
Watertown, MA 02472
617-658-7808
skype: w.stafford3
"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle."  -Plato