[RASMB] Radius Out of Range?

Peter Edward Prevelige Jr prevelig at uab.edu
Thu Sep 1 13:26:35 PDT 2011

Hi All

I am having a host of problems trying to get a run going. They are centered around radius problems and delay calibration.

Right now, I am trying to do a single scan of 3 cells at 280 nm in the 4 hole rotor, 3K RPM, 6 sector cells. I selected the option to do a radial calibration and it is giving me radius out of range errors. I have checked the counterbalance and it is installed properly. This is the second counterbalance I've tried and as far as I know they were both working fine previously.

Can anyone tell me what I might try to get this sorted out?

Thanks

Peter

Peter E. Prevelige Jr.
Professor