[RASMB] sedfit vs SOMO vs structure

Arthur Rowe arthur.rowe at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri Jul 8 22:41:01 PDT 2011

Susuma

Agreed - this one must be a monomer. But I must point out that
estimating weak (Kd > 0.1 mM) is not "quite difficult'' (because of
non-ideality terms). Simply fitting the inverse of the conventional
equilibrium (the INVEQ algorithm) is simple and can work up to Kd = 50
mM (depending on M value of course). See my recent review, below.

Best wishes to you and all

Arthur

Rowe, Arthur J (2011) Ultra-weak reversible protein-protein
interactions. Methods 54 157-166

*******