[RASMB] AUC of oligonucleotides

Olwyn Byron Olwyn.Byron at glasgow.ac.uk
Mon Apr 4 08:17:33 PDT 2011

Hi Tim,

You can find some replies to an previous question about vbar for DNA in the RASMB archives or by going to this url:

http://rasmb.bbri.org/rasmb_archives/1998/71.html

Best wishes,
Olwyn

On 4 Apr 2011, at 13:10, Timothy Dafforn wrote:

Hi all,
I have a collaborator who would like to do some velocity runs of some short <8mer DNA oligomers.
Has anyone done this sort of experiment?
Does anyone have any ideas of the vbar values I should use for DNA?
Cheers
Tim

School of Biosciences,
University of Birmingham
Edgbaston
Birmingham
West Midlands
B15 2TT
UK

Tel +44 121 414 5881

Olwyn Byron

Sir Graeme Davies Building, University of Glasgow
120 University Place, Glasgow G12 8QQ, Scotland, UK

+44 (0)141 330 3752 or +44 (0)7575 766462
olwyn.byron at glasgow.ac.uk<mailto:olwyn.byron at glasgow.ac.uk>
http://www.gla.ac.uk:443/ibls/staff/staff.php?who=Pn||ed