[RASMB] 3rd most cited paper in Biochemistry

Walter Stafford stafford at bbri.org
Wed Jan 19 10:28:58 PST 2011

I would hope that this will encourage more people to read it. It
contains a gold mine of subtle and useful info.

Walter F. Stafford, Ph.D.
Senior Scientist
Boston Biomedical Research Institute
64 Grove Street
Watertown, MA 02472
617-658-7808
skype: w.stafford3
"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle."  -Plato