[RASMB] radial scans 6 sector cells

Lake Paul lpaul at purdue.edu
Thu Dec 9 13:26:11 PST 2010

Roy,

Funny you should mention this, I did my first 6-sector experiment yesterday.
The 5.7 default might not cover the inside sector, so you might have to
adjust it to 5.65. I did this by trial and error and by getting help from
Dr. John Burgner. The 5.65 worked well I get alittle of the top of the cell
and both menisci. Hope this helps.

Lake