[RASMB] ITC vendors

Hayes, David HayesD at MedImmune.com
Fri Oct 29 12:09:43 PDT 2010

Hi Tony,

University of Washington has a biophysics core facility that is also set
up to provide fee-for-service work for companies (they took steps to
ensure data confidentiality on computers and so on).  The last I knew a
former BBRI colleague, John Sumida, was in charge of the facility and I
am certain that he knows the right way to run ITC.
http://depts.washington.edu/cidb4bio/index.shtml

David Hayes

________________________________

From: rasmb-bounces at rasmb.bbri.org [mailto:rasmb-bounces at rasmb.bbri.org]
On Behalf Of Tony Giannetti
Sent: Friday, October 29, 2010 2:18 PM
To: rasmb at server1.bbri.org
Subject: [RASMB] ITC vendors

Hi All,

I'm looking for information for someone here about a company on
university lab that can provide fee-for-service ITC data on a routine
(weekly to bi-weekly) basis on small molecule/protein interactions?

Tony

To the extent this electronic communication or any of its attachments contain information that is not in the public domain, such information is considered by MedImmune to be confidential and proprietary.  This communication is expected to be read and/or used only by the individual(s) for whom it is intended.  If you have received this electronic communication in error, please reply to the sender advising of the error in transmission and delete the original message and any accompanying documents from your system immediately, without copying, reviewing or otherwise using them for any purpose.  Thank you for your cooperation.