[RASMB] Lamp intensity fluctuations

Titus M. Franzmann tmfr at umich.edu
Tue May 4 07:11:29 PDT 2010

Hi,
I should have been a little bit more precise about my sample.
I loaded a cell with water (dH20) in the reference channel and a sample of
0.5 Abs in the sample channel. I recorded intensities instead of OD values.
Thereafter I plotted the lamp intensities from the reference channel (water)
as a function of the scan number using Ultrascan. The same graph can be
produced using Origin, plotting the raw intensities at any given radial
position, or the average of it, as a function of the scan number. Basically
the same profile.
Titus