[RASMB] UV lamp for XL-I

Karel Planken Karel.Planken at mpikg.mpg.de
Tue Mar 30 00:27:50 PDT 2010

Dear Colleagues,

The info on the Xenon-flash lamp (bulb) for the XL-A can be found on
http://sales.hamamatsu.com/index.php?id=13185942# There also product
specifications can be found contained in the pdf
http://sales.hamamatsu.com/assets/pdf/catsandguides/Xe-F_TLSX1048E02.pdf
In the pdf look for 1.5 mm Arc size listed in the 26 mm Dia. Type. For
prices I would send Hamamatsu an e-mail, but one needs some patience...

Regards, Karel.

P.S.: Steve, the specific type of bulb is usually indicated on a sticker
on the lower part of the bulb, replacing only the bulb requires some
time consuming lamp alignment.