[RASMB] AUC2010 save the date.

Dj Scott Dj.Scott at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Jan 18 05:44:52 PST 2010

Dear all in RASMB land.
We are planning to hold AUC2010 at the University of Nottingham on the 13th-17th September 2010. The format will be a 2 day workshop followed by a 2 day conference and we are in the process of organising a special additional one day meeting on the hydration problem (as it is ten years since we discussed this at HYDRO2000 in Glasgow).

More information to follow as well as website registration once details become more set.

Best wishes

Dave Scott
Steve Harding

Dr. David J. Scott
Associate Professor in Physical Biochemistry
National Centre for Macromolecular Hydrodynamics
School of Biosciences
University of Nottingham
Sutton Bonington Campus
Leicestershire LE12 5RD