[RASMB] Michael Creeth

Mattia Rocco mattia.rocco at istge.it
Mon Jan 18 02:51:14 PST 2010

Really sad. To put Mike's work on another perspective, I have quoted some
of his papers in recent articles, fifty years after they were published....
I much regret that he was unable to attend the Uppsala meeting, I was
looking forward to meet him. In any case, thanks are due to Steve for
nicely presenting his lecture.

Mattia