[RASMB] rigorous solvent condition

Zhenli_Luo zhlluo at mail.ustc.edu.cn
Mon Jan 4 04:50:54 PST 2010

Dear RASMBers,
Happy new year to you all!
I have a question about the solvent in SV experiment. There is a cellulose sample which dissolves in 6wt% NaOH+ 5wt% urea aqueous solution. Can I conduct SV experiments using the Epon centerpiece and sapphire or quartz windows? I beg your suggestion.

Zhenli Luo
2010-01-04

This letter is from Zhenli Luo at University of Science & Technology of China,
in Hefei, Anhui, P.R. China.
96 Jinzhai Road, Hefei, Anhui 230026, P.R. China
Hefei National Laboratory for Physical Sciences at Microscale, USTC.
Laboratory of Polymer Colloid and Solution 7004
Tel: +86-551-360 6741
Fax: +86-551-360 6743