[RASMB] N/A

John Philo jphilo at ap-lab.com
Thu Nov 5 09:14:44 PST 2009

Sorry, I forgot to say earlier with respect to Liz's suggestion that indeed
unless you are careful switching to a new computer will  lead to a loss of
instrument calibration and incorrect sedimentation coefficients and masses.
The radial and wavelength calibration data are stored in two files in the
root directory of the instrument computer (calparm.cal and waveparm.cal). If
these files are not manually transferred to the new computer you will lose
the calibration.

John

  _____