[RASMB] N/A

Bartlett, Lizz Lizz.Bartlett at immunogen.com
Thu Nov 5 05:25:39 PST 2009

Hello,
I would suggest that you do a few experiments with BSA or some other protein where you know very well your s values. I know of a lab that ran into problems when they switched computers. There were COM errors that delayed the time stamp for each scan.

Good Luck,

Lizz Bartlett
Scientist I
ImmunoGen, Inc.