[RASMB] Different results with same C(s) model from different softwares

mitrana at mail.utexas.edu mitrana at mail.utexas.edu
Tue Nov 3 06:33:12 PST 2009

Hi Wei Lin

For a reacting system, the peaks do not necessarily correspond to
individual species except in special circumstances (kinetically
limited). There is a relatively good online help section along with
links to the papers on the site where you download SEDFIT.
As for your two peaks in Ultrascan versus one in SEDFIT - if might
have to do with the regularization in SEDFIT.
-Mitra