[RASMB] elevated temperature measurement and ionic liquids

Antje Voelkel Antje.Voelkel at mpikg.mpg.de
Thu Oct 1 04:35:18 PDT 2009

Dear Steve,

I measured ionic liquids in titanium centerpieces and it worked well.

Depending on the viscosity, I filled the liquids directly into the
sector of an opened cell.

I saw that a part of the (in our case - coloured) anodised layer
(Eloxierung) of the housing was dissolved by a tiny bit of the IL.

Best regards

Antje

Antje Voelkel
Max-Planck-Institute of Colloids and Interfaces
Colloid Chemistry
Am Muehlenberg 1
14476 Golm
Germany