[RASMB] Preliminary Gordon Conference Announcement

Karen Fleming Karen.Fleming at jhu.edu
Sat Jan 24 18:20:11 PST 2009

MARK YOUR CALENDARS!

The Biomolecular Interactions & Methods Gordon Research Conference
for 2010 has been scheduled for January 17-22, 2010. This conference
was formerly known as the RASMB GRC, and it has an emphasis on
bringing methods-oriented scientists together with compelling
biological problems. We are aiming to include cutting edge scientific
presentations from invited speakers and will also choose a
significant number of abstract submitters for short oral
presentations. In 2010, the conference will take place at the Hotel
Galvez in Galveston, TX.

In addition, we will have a Graduate Research Symposium (GRS) on Jan
16-17. This is a meeting for students/postdocs that is also run by
students & postdocs. Six to ten oral presentations (from students/
postdocs) will be chosen from those abstract submissions also.

A program will be posted soon. Please mark your calendars and email
me if you have any questions.

The 2010 GRC Organizing Committee
Biomolecular Interactions and Methods

Karen G. Fleming, Johns Hopkins University
2010 Chair

Gideon Schreiber, Weizman Institute, Israel
2010 International Co-Chair

Linda K. Nicholson, Cornell University
2010 Vice Chair

Justin Molloy, NIMR, London, UK
2010 International Co-Vice Chair
  Karen G. Fleming, Ph.D.
Thomas C. Jenkins Department of Biophysics
Johns Hopkins University
3400 North Charles Street
Baltimore, MD 21218

http://freedom.bph.jhu.edu/