[RASMB] a hiccup in radial space

claus urbanke urbanke.claus at mh-hannover.de
Mon Dec 22 04:38:11 PST 2008

Dear Chad, dear  all,

there might be another source of the hiccup. It seems as if at least two
of the scans (red and green) are sort of parallel shifted on th OD axis.
It might be a (faulty) effect of the high voltage regulation of the PM -
of the sort you have if you try to gather intensity data from samples in
reference and sample channel. By the way, if my impression is correct it
shoulf show up in the residuals of the fit.

Best wishes

Claus

Prof. Dr. Claus Urbanke
Medizinische Hochschule