Fw: [RASMB] Bad scans from XLA

James james.falabella at nist.gov
Fri Oct 3 10:54:51 PDT 2008

Hi Sam,

Thank you so much for your message. I just corresponded with John Philo and
he said that the noise to the left of the reference cell meniscus looks
excessive so it probably will be necessary to clean the system to see if
this improves the signal smoothness. It would be great if you can stop by on
Monday to clean the optics the timing will work well with my experiment
schedule. With the improved technique and clean optics the results should be
much better.

James