[RASMB] density and viscosity of D2O

Mattia Rocco mattia.rocco at istge.it
Fri Oct 3 00:47:21 PDT 2008

Hi Virgil,

here's a very comprehensive paper on the properties of D2O:

Matsunaga, N., and Nagashima, A. (1983). Transport properties of liquid and
gaseous D2O over a wide range of temperature and pressure. J. Phys. Chem.
Ref. Data 12, 933-966.

Cheers - Mattia

At 14:55 02/10/08 -0500, Virgil Schirf wrote:
>Greetings all,
>
>We are looking for data showing the density and viscosity of D20
>especially at 20C. If anyone can point us in the right direction, we would
>be most appreciative.
>
>Thank you,
>
>Virgil

Dr. Mattia Rocco
Biopolimeri e Proteomica
Istituto Nazionale per la Ricerca sul Cancro (IST)
c/o Centro per le Biotecnologie Avanzate (CBA)
IST c/o CBA, Largo Rosanna Benzi 10
I-16132 Genova, Italy

Phone: +39-0105737-310
Fax: +39-0105737-325