[RASMB] density and viscosity of D2O

John Philo jphilo at mailway.com
Thu Oct 2 13:19:44 PDT 2008

Virgil, the density (but not viscosity) data are incorporated into SEDNTERP.
If you look in the Help file under Calculating Density Increments you will
find an equation for the densities of the various isotopic forms of water at
any temperature.

If I remember correctly Geoff Howlett has some viscosity data for D20.

John