[RASMB] AUC upgrades

Borries Demeler demeler at biochem.uthscsa.edu
Mon Aug 4 13:56:47 PDT 2008

Judith,

I also wouldn't recommend this switch. We have saved a number of old PIII
computers (500 MHZ+) that can take 1 GB of ram and still work fine and
most importantly still have ISA slots (for the DA board) to be used as
a replacement when the older computers die. You can install Win95/win98
on them and run the older XLA software fine on them. You may want to
look in the warehouse for these types of computers.

Good luck, -borries