[RASMB] estimation of Vbar from sedimentation velocity data

mitrana at mail.utexas.edu mitrana at mail.utexas.edu
Fri Jun 6 14:07:29 PDT 2008

Hi Matthew

I would think that sedimentation equilibrium rather than velocity would be a
better way to estimate the v-bar. I guess you could do this and see if you turn
up with a similar value if you float the v-bar and fix the MW to 25,000 while
fitting to an ideal single component model. Just putting in my two cents.
Mitra

--
Mitra S. Rana
Graduate Student